Delivery is free within 30 miles of our Shop for most buildings up to 12′ wide;
$2.75 per loaded mile after 30 miles.
14′ wide buildings (also 12′ wide quakers and 12′ wide horse barns) $4.50 per loaded mile. Please note( thise price does not include two escorts outside of Pa, if second escort is needed there will be additional charges)
Double wide garages are $7.75 per loaded mile.
States outside Pennsylvania require a $55 oversize load permit for loads over 8′ 6″ wide, for each state that we need to travel through. PA permits are included in cost of buildings 12′ wide and under.
Site Preparation For Buildings:
In short: Please have your site ready and accessible! Normal delivery and set up usually takes less than 30 minutes. Delivery fees are quoted on the assumption that your site is prepared, level and accessible.
- Make sure the site is level! Use a transit or line level.
- The building will only be as level as the foundation!
- North Mountain Structures recommends a gravel pad or concrete foundation for your building.
- Use a #67 gravel, 3/4″ or 1/2″ Clean Stone
- Prepare the site 2 feet wider and 2 feet longer than the structure ordered.
- Please be sure your site is accessible by our truck and trailer–no steep grades, etc.
- Check for power lines, tree limbs, etc.–the combined height of the trailer and building is approximately 14′.
- The combined length of truck and trailer is 52 feet.
- We are not responsible for ruts or lawn damage, or for damage that occurs to underground water, sewer, or other utility lines. Please make sure we can access your site without damaging underground utilities.
- If the delivery driver is required to spend more than 45 minutes on the site (due to site access constraints), the customer will be billed at the rate of $30 / hour.
- Prices subject to change without notice!